Valentines Day

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Cockatoo in Australia Wall Clock | Zazzle

Cockatoo in Australia Wall Clock This Sulphur Crested Cockatoo,visits my Sister in laws garden every day.Taken in the Hinterland of Queensland Australia. A time piece that is always valuable is what you get from a Wall Clock. We all need to know what the time is even if only occasionally, in our digital age I think it is good to keep the original clock face around so that our future generations do not forget what they are like. Although for me I prefer the numbered clocks, I have purchased them with the Roman Numerals. I have noticed friends who buy their clocks with no numbers at all but they just like the design. Are you looking for a new clock with style,look no more. Cockatoo in Australia Wall Clock | Zazzle:

Cockatoo in Australia Wall Clock

Cockatoo in Australia Wall Clock by Wallclocks

Check out more Cockatoo Wall Clocks at Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment